Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Presenting the "Blog Delegates" - Gautier from Bremen

Hello everyone!

I am Gautier Brunet. I am 27 years old and I have been living in Bremen, Germany for a year now.  I was born in Tahiti and grew up in a small town next to Cannes, in Southern France. I studied in Paris and Boston and acquired my initial professional experience in the Netherlands and in France. I am now working as a mechanical engineer on Ariane 5, which is the European launcher.

In my free time I enjoy playing rugby. I am very proud that the Bremen team just moved up to second division.

I am living proof that it is possible to learn the complicated German language in a year when you are motivated. Don't get me wrong, I still have a long way to go to be fluent but people more or less get what I'm trying to say.

I find this experiment really cool and look forward to meeting you all, in Germany or Turkey!

Bisous! :)

Gautier

No comments:

Post a Comment