Sunday, August 5, 2012

Presenting the "Blog Delegates" - Ferdağ from Istanbul Galatasaray


Hello everyone!

I’m Ferdağ from Rotaract Club of Galatasaray, Istanbul.  For this term, I’m the director of Professional Services.

The idea of keeping two different clubs in touch is great! Thanks to Aysegul, Cansu, Johanna and Emre for this. Beacuse we both do great things in our own countries but being international is another important thing of being rotaract and if we make this right, then our successes will be complete!

I am open doing any Professional devlopment projects with you, Bremen people:). I would like to contact with your director and see what we can do together.

Oh and a little info about me as well;
I graduated from Istanbul Technical University, Interior Architecture BS Programme, and continued masters on History of Architecture. Now I’m writing thesis, and holding a junior interior architect position in a little firm. During my bachelor education I lived in Ghent, BE for 1 year as an erasmus student and had chance to visit some places in Germany but never been to Bremen. This project may be a great opportunity to visit you guys in Bremen.

Kind regards


Ferdağ GÖÇEK
ferdag.gocek@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment